..] ممكلة المذيع عبدالله مـأل الله [..

يا هلا وغلا
تو ما نور المنتدى فيكم
حياكم في منتدانا منتدى مذيعنا حبيبنا عبدالله مال الله الرسمي
يلا سجل ويانا وادخل
وشارك منتدى مذيعناا
وتعرف ع اخر اخبامذيععنااا عبدالله مال الله وكثير من اخبااار الفنانين ..
welcom

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

يا هلا وغلا
تو ما نور المنتدى فيكم
حياكم في منتدانا منتدى مذيعنا حبيبنا عبدالله مال الله الرسمي
يلا سجل ويانا وادخل
وشارك منتدى مذيعناا
وتعرف ع اخر اخبامذيععنااا عبدالله مال الله وكثير من اخبااار الفنانين ..
welcom

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات المذيع المتألق عبدالله مال الله الرسمي ◦.ღ.◦

المواضيع الأخيرة

» شج ـرة المنتـدى
اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل Emptyالأحد أكتوبر 13, 2013 6:03 pm من طرف دلوعة عبود

» تبون نسبتككم تصير 100 :)!
اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل Emptyالأحد أغسطس 11, 2013 1:00 pm من طرف memo2030

» memo2030 آنــــآآآآ رجججعت !!
اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل Emptyالأحد أغسطس 11, 2013 12:30 pm من طرف memo2030

» ضع لقب للمذيع والفنان المبدع عبوس
اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل Emptyالسبت مايو 18, 2013 3:17 am من طرف ملكت الاحساس

» يشرفني متابعتكمم
اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل Emptyالأحد أبريل 28, 2013 12:02 am من طرف بنت رجال

» حصري بنات ممكن مساعده
اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 17, 2012 6:49 pm من طرف ملكة الكون

» الرجاء الرد
اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 13, 2012 12:10 am من طرف حلا وكلي غلا....‏

» فلم الحب كدة
اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 19, 2012 1:54 am من طرف فوفو الحلوة

» راعي التاكسي
اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 19, 2012 1:44 am من طرف فوفو الحلوة

4 مشترك

اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل

برشلونية
    برشلونية
    صاحب الموقع
    صاحب الموقع

اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل Meb40734
    الجنس : انثى
    عدد المساهمات : 1334

اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل Empty اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل

مُساهمة من طرف برشلونية الإثنين مارس 01, 2010 4:27 am

هاي
    يبت لكم اليوم مواضيع انجليزي
    لانه الاغلبية متوهقين

Hala February ... In Hala February people celebrated the occasion of the independence of the investigation R. Kuwait at the date of February 26 and 25 in this Dispose Et Hbun people to the parks to enjoy the feast of national and all the people go to the march in the holiday home j and sprays used to play with each other and fall of march in all places in the State of Kuwait but more Allen PSV go to the Gulf Street to celebrate ...

Profession clip ... All people in the occupied Shi such as minimum teacher left a school and a hospital operated by Dr. Many of the Ala As money clip holds us that the people who go a Why Erdidon photography and now wanted to explain to you the pain profession pictures ... Aktherchi benefited photographers in the field of Hyperspectral know a school or university education be Palmed that in the street, There are things that are learned by the person dealing with others Wa the openness to others, to exercise self-restraint, and the most important thing for him m is the openness and the discovery of others because we are not united extruders the scourge of one, and religion and thinking of one, journalist and photographer enter areas open to new things is seeing the person who occupies the office, It also enabled them to travel to many countries without concern ...

+++++++++++++++++

All people want to enjoy a clothing and watches the distinctive and I would prefer to use brands Chopard in confusion and hours and all the things that these top model is Almmi 34th me and I also loved the costumes and accessories of Vaglb I wear accessories are brands Chopard These are some pictures of hours that I love every single one of us preferred brands and loves to wear in clothes and all things

..The company will submit NOVARTIS studies and files properly crisis drug Diovan Based on the positive res

These days we hear of the spread of avian influenza must be p Lena to follow in the footsteps of good so moving away from this disease and the that I want to tell you that even general information away from : • Avoid mixing with wild or domesticated birds such as the chickens and ducks and geese do not go to poultry farms or a Drivers sale in the event of the emergence of cases of the disease in Alment Ka, God forbid. • Be careful not to teach your children to put things or fingers m in the mouth because it may
    .................................................. .............................................
    ((one of the girls to give me an invitation to attend the presentation in Villa Muda where many of the displays .. So I went to my colleague and I saw the exhibition displays many wonderful Kalaturat and shoes in high also makes allowance .. The exhibition was very crowded with people .. The vendors Ragen very discourse with customers .. more Malvic view in the exhibition, and two girls, I liked it sells Atturat French and Eastern, which was good Araha in addition to being focused. The other was to sell kinds of strange footwear including shoes and sports shoes evenings .. We have purchased these two strange things The shrewd and Satrkkm them now ... ))

++++++++++++++++++

I had invitaion card to attend exhibit in Villa Moda. there are many exhbitions, i went with my partner and i saw a lot of marvelous exhibits such as perfumery. shoes and clothes. it was very magnificent. The exhibitions was overcorwd and the salesclerkes,s deelings was very excellent, i admire at tow girls one of them was sell french&arabic or eastrean perfumery but other was sells strange showes for parties and sport, i bought many beautiful things

I leave you with

Witch
    hunt that can do everything they want, but what is true witch disavow God Almighty, and has recorded 40 prayer, and the witch could devastate many things go bend them, and the witch is not God loved them and witches were expelled from God's mercy, we do not believe that the words of witches who said Naan moving them and their ugly, and will they do many things from God severe punishment in the world and so on and others.

++++++++++++++++++

Harvard University is the oldest American university located in the ancient city of Cambridge, Massachusetts America. Founded in 1636, John Harvard correspond to Cambridge and Oxford Universities of Britain. The certificate must be obtained from this university as a magic key to the richness and sensitive government positions. The faculties of Harvard University, are : medicine, engineering, education, design, art, theology, continuing education, business, government, law, dentistry, public health, and the Radcliffe Institute ... Gomaa and Harvard University beautiful and enjoyable
    Shopping.
    Shopping important thing for me because I love shopping and going to parks and pools. Not all markets I love, but some of the more something is : marinas financed and east. All the people who prefer shopping in order to enjoy the holiday and change the atmosphere. And I like to go to the market even bought some of the things such as : shoe-bags - Scharfe Many of the things. Finally shopping makes flexible spirit and sports.

++++++++++++++++++

There are many languages and many in the world, including : Arabic, English, French, Chinese language, and many languages, but we prefer the Arabic language, and every human being preferred language is distinctive and I am the Arabic language is the language of Islam and the Koran, and all Arab countries speaks Arabic, and Arabic language easy for us, and a lot of people learning Arabic say it it is often easy, and every person and every nation with the language of choice and learned and learn Arabic like us because we preferred to say. Thank you girls ...

+++++++++++++++++

Television is agood means of fun and small village.Television plays agreat part in our life.It is the outcome of modern science and tachnology.It has become agood means of communication and interinment.Through television,we get attached.We get attached to the world.It makes the world asmall village,Thanked to television,We can get in touch with to date current events all over the word television has also become a useful educational mesns we use it in scools and universities to make useful programs for ouir students.But television is a double edge weapon.It can waste our time of is misused.It can harm our eyes and skins due to the ultra violet rays it produces it can also show bad and undesirble programs wich are against our valuse and traditions.To use T.V logically and resonanly to get the almost benefil.

++++++++++++++++++

UAE. The United States of the Gulf which states that if I went out to enjoy it. UAE and many good people there and many of them good qualities and ornamental objects. Characterized Emirates lute, and they want many things. The people of the State of Kuwait loves Emirates often because there has a beautiful markets and festivals and places of entertainment. Disregarding linked with Kuwait than things, but I can enumerate it many. and I better to go in vacation time.
    ++++++++++++++++++

Nature. Nature beautiful and I like to think that I have this picturesque everywhere. And of course the nature of God is that He bestowed on us. There nature in many places and often see in the beautiful gardens and consists of flowers and the beautiful mountains and enjoy the atmosphere and send our own comfort and reassurance.

++++++++++++++++++

:street road accidents
    Every day we hear about car accidents.People are killed or injuured in thes road accidents.Careless and rash drivers their cars carelessly so they cause accidents.Some irresponsoble drivers and young people drive the car so fast that can’t cantrol thier cars.They don’t resoect traffic rules regulations.Governments should punish these careless drivers severely.
    كيفي عرباويه
    كيفي عرباويه

عدد المساهمات : 1218

اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل Empty رد: اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل

مُساهمة من طرف كيفي عرباويه الجمعة مارس 05, 2010 7:41 pm

مشكووورة على الموااضيع وانا خذيتلى وااحد فبراير مشكوورة
    برشلونية
    برشلونية
    صاحب الموقع
    صاحب الموقع

اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل Meb40734
    عدد المساهمات : 1334

مُساهمة من طرف برشلونية الجمعة مارس 05, 2010 8:02 pm

تسلمين حبيبتي ع المرور
    ڠَــلا عَـبٌـۆٌډْ
    ڠَــلا عَـبٌـۆٌډْ
    نائب المدير العام
    نائب المدير العام

اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل F0b40734
    عدد المساهمات : 3471

العمر : 27

مُساهمة من طرف ڠَــلا عَـبٌـۆٌډْ الإثنين أبريل 11, 2011 2:05 am

Mshkoooorah 7yate rnooosh
    بنت رجال
    بنت رجال

اللي تبي مواضيع حق الانجليزي يتفضل Gfp40734
    عدد المساهمات : 1816

العمر : 33

مُساهمة من طرف بنت رجال الإثنين أبريل 11, 2011 2:58 pm

مشكوره حبيبتي

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الثلاثاء مارس 19, 2024 10:13 am